Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arc 1 The Begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PP:

Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 am

Tensons smirked as Obito swatted Menma away backing towards him. Until Obito's foot pressed against his face. Holding back the urge to curse he dug his hand into the dirt placing explosion seals.
"LIKE A TIGER MENMA!" He yelled as he watched the boy stand. Obito moving his wait to the foot resting on his face as he finished his sentence. Pulling his arms as close to him as currently possible Tenson hoped his signal was caught and prayed not much colateral damage would be taken.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:34 am

As Tenson yelled a smirk fell onto menma's lips as he jumped back as far as he could, forming the tiger seal in midair and covering his face with his arms to shield him from debris as a small explosion went off just under obito.
Menma slowly opened his eyes and moved his arms to see Obito gone. Suddenly he heard the sound of breathing behind him and his eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:38 am

The explosion had two purposes. One was the hopeful. To catch Obito in the explosion. The second was to free Tenson from his earth restraints. When the dust settled Obito had a kunai placed to Menma's throat and Tenson was unprepaired to deal with the situation.
"Admit you are not ready to become shinobi and I will end this test and spare his life." Obito mumbled pressing it a bit closer. Hopefully he'd phase out thought tenson until he notices Menma holding on of his arms behind his back.

"Menma..."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am

When Ino noticed this she went so far as to even growl slightly.
"Let go of him you bastard! Shintenshin no Jutsu" She said and her body slumped to the ground and obito's tensed up before he let go of menma.
"Quick run! and take my body with you to a safe place" Obito/Ino yelled. Menma nodded and jumped away and grabbed ino's body before him and Tenson dashed into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 am

"Those where two great plans. He has to be watching us from somewhere." Tenson growled as the two dashed through the forest as Ino began to come too.
"I mean, how could he have known the clay plates, our location or even the seal I used earlier. He'd have to be close by to do that." He was getting pissed. Tenson wasn't as stupid as he carried himself in the academy. It was his philosophy that the history of the village wasn't needed in his training nor was most the problems or leassons. He reserved his smarts for field tactics and seal construction. However despite what he believed to be great moves Obito was still one step ahead.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am

"It's that damn sharigan of his, it can detect any minute shift in chakra from a long way away. He knows what we are gonna do before we do it by following our chakra movements." Spoke menma, who was starting to believe that this was hopeless. At this ino came too and began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:51 am

"He also knows are techniques so when he sees the chakra shift he can make a estimate as to whats being used. Which boils it down to a process of elimination from our techniques....I have an idea. But first, Ino do you think you could do another exchange."
"Maybe 2 more tops, but I'm still disoriented."
"We should be able to hold our own for a bit right Menma? Anyway, I'll henge into Menma and Menma will henge into me. We'll then try to fight like that. To see if this makes it harder to read our movements"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 am

"I'll try it, but I don't much sealing at all so i'm limited to just taijutsu and explosive tags. Let's go!" yelled menma as he henged into an exact copy of Tenson. He stretched a bit before hoping away.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:54 am

Tenson henged into Menma and muttered as they rushed out.
"Use your own techniques the idea is to throw him off by having Tenson use Menma's jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:56 am

Gotcha yelled menma disguised as Tenson as he faded away slowly before reappearing right in front of Obito, a punch already in the process of being delivered.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:10 am

Obito intercetped 'Tensons' punch before sending him a harsh backhand across the face hard enough to send him spinning and break the henge. As he did this he caught a kunai thrown be 'menma' before throwing it back at him. As tenson, henged as menma, dodged obito grabbed the back of his head and drove his face to the ground breaking his henge as well.
"On a lesser ninja that would have been fantastic, but you forget the both the sharingan and Byakugan can see through henges" Spoke obito still holding tenson's face into the ground. Obito goes through a few handsigns before two exact copies of himself come up from the ground.
"Mud Clone Jutsu" He says before the two of them don kunai and rush the now standing Menma.
As they are going back in forth in a ferocious taijutsu battle, with menma taking hits from time to time, Obito picks up tenson by the back of the neck. He drags him to a tree and stabs his hand into the tree with a kunai and then binding his neck to the tree with ninja wire.
"Watch as my clone destroys your teammate. This was a form of psychological warfare during the war. They would even sometimes force you to watch as they took turns raping the female of the team. A ninja's life is not as glamorious as its made out to be.

Back with menma
__________________________________________________________________________________

"This is bad, this is really fucking bad" Menma thought to himself getting cut slightly by a nearby kunai on the cheek. He was slowly getting pretty roughed up and these were just fucking clones.
"I got an idea but i'm gonna have to time this perfectly." Thought menma to himself as he teleported to the center of the clearing.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Let him go you crazy fucker!" Screamed Tenson forgetting the pain he was in momentarily as rage passed through him.
"This is just a god damned test!" He yelled again.
Obito punched him hard enough in the stomach to cause him to spit out a bit of blood.
"Yes and i'm allowed to conduct this anyway I want, and if something were to kill you I could just claim an accident and nothing more would be said." Spoke Obito calmly punching him once more for good measure.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Menma took a deep breath as one of the clones was rushing him, he had been on the defensive this entire time so this should at least catch him off guard. Just as the first clone came to him he jumped back from the punch it through and gave the clone and spinning kick knocking him back just a few feet, but the clone was immediately up. The second clone was not coming at menma with a kunai aimed right for the heart. As this happened time seem to slow down slightly. Just as the clone came in contact Menma burst into smoke and in his place was a very shocked looking mud clone, (The one that was kicked) with a kunai buried hilt deep into it's heart. That cloned melted into mud and before the other was able to get over it's shock menma had already phased behind it and snap its neck. It also melted down into mud and menma turned toward Obito with Rage burning in his eyes.
He went through a couple of handsigns and clapped his hands together and yelled.
"Jikukan: Temporal Distortion" Yelled Menma, as he did Obito phased away and menma collapsed to his knees coughing up blood.
"Ino! Get out here and free Tenson!" He yelled just trying to get the strength to stand.
She burst from the clearing with a concerned look on her face but one good glare from Tenson straightened her up and she loostend the wire and pulled the kunai out of tenson's hand so that he could get loose.
"Tenson it'll be a bit before I'm good. That last attack strained my chakra coils"
Tenson nodded and then spoke up.
"Ino, watch over him while I go distract Obito from coming back this way" He then disappeared in a burst of speed as Menma punched the ground weakly.
"I'm fucking useless. So fucking worthless!"
Ino just looked at him sadly.

Tenson had finally caught up with Obito and enganged him in fast paced taijust, well as fast as you can be with a hole in your hand and bruised ribs. Obito was just smirking the entire time angering tenson even further. This caused tenson to get restless and obito took advantage by sweeping his feet out from under him. The last thing tenson saw was the bottom of ninja sandle speeding toward his face. Then only blackness.

Menma had just finally gotten to where he could get to his feet, and that was with ino helping to support him. Just as he had stood up obito appeared, sharingan eyes spinning wildly and he punched menma away and put a kunai to Ino's neck.

"These things happen in the ninja world, now you gotta choose. Are you going to live to fight another day, or are you going to make the ultimate sacrifice for your comrades?" Asked obito, his sharingan enhanced glare showing just how serious he was about this.
Menma was in a storm of emotions before one thing finally latched onto his mind, and it was this. Give his life to save hers, deep down no matter how mean she was he still cared deeply for the kunoichi crying in front of him.
"Fine, if your gonna kill somebody then kill me damnit. Just please don't hurt Ino" He whispered the last part just loud enough for Obito and her to hear.
He frowned and lowered his hand to the ground as lightning built around it.
"You've made your choice then. Raikiri!" He yelled as he rushed forward in a burst of speed and plunged his hand into menma's chest. Menma went wide eyed as obito jerked his hand out roughly. He gasp slightly before falling on his back with a thump, a wide gaping hole in his chest showing without a shadow of a doubt he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 am

Ino began to ball, screaming as tears streamed down her face.
"THIS WAS A TEST!"
"It was, but I came to the conclusion you, although gifted as shinobi. You are not worthy to be shinobi of Konoha." Obito muttered as he approached he leaning down.
"You are the only one left."
"Wha-"
"I killed both of them, and now I will you."
"But, but Menma.."
"Died in vain for you, what a heavy toll. He ignorantly gave his life for you. One who sat weakly and died."
Ino said nothing. Then Obito dropped the henge. Tenson and Menma both lay there unconscious.
"It was a head butt. He's not dead. Pull yourself together." He flicked her on the forehead and turned.
"Death happens, learn to compose yourself." As his words escaped his lips she clawed in her pouch producing a Kunai charging at him weeping as her rage consumed her.
"Calm." He muttered as he sidestepped grabbing the back of her neck slamming her to the ground.
"Down. Today you saw what the ninja world can be. I left out the rape, you should say thank you. However one day these situations could occur. You will need to either escape, or keep your cool. I can't promise those will allow you to live, but it offers a chance. One you will need to take."
"Why! Why the hell did you do this to us?"
"I will not have my team be unprepared. I will not have you lose each other. Menma has a confidence problem. He feels like he needs to prove himself. A existential crisis has turned Tenson to look for his worth only in death. You however need to see what can happen. I'm entrusting you to help me watch over these two."
"Help you? HELP YOU!"
"Yes, help me. Because that's your position on this team."
As he said that both boys began to stir and Ino was released.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:42 am

Menma began to wake up to see a still weeping ino.
"What happened? Last thing I remember was....."
A look of sheer rage passed over his face before he took a kunai into each hand and charge Obito headlong.
"I'll fucking kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:48 am

The speed in which obtio turned delivering a firm heel to the side of Menma's skull was astounding. Tenson waking up to the attack assumed the test was still occurring. He braced himself as in scurried to Menma, glancing his way before she acted.

As Tenson braced himself to dash off Ino turned, tackling him mid dash.
"YOU TWO IDIOTS STOP IT ALREADY!" With this she began to weep more. Tenson looked at Menma assuming he knew what had occurred.
"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 am

Menma stood up shakily.
"I have no idea, when I woke up Ino was the only one awake" Spoke menma holding his head.
"And now I have a fucking concussion thanks asshole"
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:16 am

Obito smiled and clapped his hands and Tenson help Ino up.
"Pull yourself together Ino, go to Menma."
Obito just smirked, as the blond looked hurt but still went to Menma's side.
Tenson glared at his new tutor. Confused as to what had occurred after he left the realm of the conscious. From what he knew the sharigan was suppose to activate in times of extreme stress. So by theory he should have gained his in the struggle.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:19 am

Menma stood up shakily, swaying back and forth like a tree in the wind.
"I feel like shit." Spoke menma before coughing up a bit of blood.
He looked up to see ino approaching him. He gave hr a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 am

"Well since you can stand here is the schedual for team 7. Starting tomorrow morning training area 7. 6 a.m till 9 is conditioning. This is a insane physical work out for the first hour, chakra exercises the last hour, thirty minutes of target practice followed by thirty minutes of meditation in order to rest the body and train the mind. Following that will be team combat training. It will not be as sever as this but it will teach you formation, defense tactics and other things I deem needing improvement. That will last from 9 till 11. At 12 I will begin field training. By the I mean preparation to train you in your chosen ninja fields. Then at 2 will be lunch. Following that you will each spar with a clone for 30 minutes each beginning at 3 ending at 4:3. After that I expect you to train on your own until atleast six. I will compile three jutsu for each of you tonight and expect each of you to have them mastered in a months time. Days we have missions the team combat training will be skipped. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:00 pm

With that they all nodded and disappeared.
They went to bed, all three badly shaken from there ordeals.
Menma woke up early, got his breakfast eaten and was the first one to show up at the training ground at around 15 till 6.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Tenson groaned when he awoke. His body felt like it had been ran through a meat grinder, and given the bruises and cuts it looked like it. Easing himself up he showered and dressed. Parents visibly worried as he walked out the door. Each step gave a buckling sensation, muscles sore and torn from the extreme use, coupled with the chakra enhancing. He finally arrived at the training ground to see Ino and Menma talking to each other. Five till six he thought. Not fully aware hell was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 pm

"But yeah it was no problem ino" Spoke menma with a smile, to which she whacked him over the head.
"Don't throw away your life so easily baka! But that was nice at least, so i'll go a bit easier on you."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Tenson smirked at this as he lowered himself against a post trying not to flinch to the pain. Ino continued to talk Menma's ear off and Tenson prayed this was a push in the right direction for the two. Ino, despite being bitchy and annoying most the time was actually dear to Tenson as he viewed the girl as a annoying sister. But due to his ambition they couldn't get along. He assumed it was do to her infatuation for him. But, moving toward Menma was something he was happy with. Breaking him out of his thoughts was obito tossing small pebbles at his head seemingly out of no where.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Tenson screamed jumping to an attack position before buckling slightly due to his over worked body.
"Just getting your attention. Okay kids gather around!"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Everyone walked up, all three of them had a slight limp to them due to yesterdays 'test' it turned out that menma had some pretty heavily bruised ribs, but nothing too severe. His mother used a basic medical jutsu on him but all it did was numb him long enough for him to sleep. Menma snapped back into reality as Obito began to speak.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 pm

"First I want each of you to channel you chakra into these to slips of paper. Place one in each hand. This will show what two of your chakra natures are and will allow me to choose three jutsu for each of you to learn. Even if one is already know you have to use both slips of paper or else the dominate infinity will always come through." With this he handed out the slips to each of his students and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Menma went first, channeling his chakra into each slip of paper. One slip crumpled up like it was waded up before falling to the ground. His other sheet of paper split directly in half.
"Good you have wind and lightning, two very offensinve elements menma."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc 1 The Begining
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next