Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arc 1 The Begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Ino then spoke up with a slight scoff.
"Well at least this is something practical, care to give us some info on when to show up."
She spoke before sitting down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"Tomorrow, 6 a.m. Don't eat breakfast or you will puke. I'll explain all other rules for the test tomorrow at training field 7 when I arrive. Now how about we all get something to eat."

Tenson looked slightly nervous about the graduation test. He'd never heard of any other team needing on and was made even more cautious by the invitation of food. He'd need to talk to some people after the meal to see if they also had to put up with this.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Menma looked slightly hopeful, but then as he looked and gave ino a slight smile she gave him the meanest scowl he could muster.
Menma just stood up and spoke.
"Naw, i'm gonna go train. You guys have fun. I'd hate to ruin ino's evening by going anyway." He spoke the last sentence just loud enough for them to hear before fading away.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:31 pm

"That moron." Ino muttered.
"I think I'll pass as well." Tenson spoke getting up. "But you two knock yourselves out. I'm going to go track down Shikamaru." The remainder of the night Tenson discovered Asuma wasn't giving his team a test, frustrated he merely went home studied and prepared for the next morning. Fighting the arguing of his parents and the overpowering smell of baking bread.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Menma materialized in the living room of his home to a surprise party for passing his academy finals. In attendance were the third hokage, Rin from his dads old team, and a few other various jounin that were friends of the family. The party went on as one would expect and eventually Menma went to bed throroughly embarrased by the all the teasing he got by his self dubbed "Aunt Rin" for all the female attention he gets.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

The next morning Tenson was suprised to find himself the first to arrive already hungry due to the auroma of his home. He'd packed a small bento and began reading a book on sealing. He'd finally got the chance to wear his new attire. Black cut off shirt with long fishnet sleeves, a long black coat the inside being a dark blue. A pair of black shinobi pants complete with 1 kunai holster 4 scroll holsters and a bag for his other times. His headband tied dangling from his belt loop, a pair of black gloves with metal plating and combat boots. Something he requested after remembering the pain of loosing a toenail. On his back rested his new blade and on his waist opposite his head band was a combat knife. He felt like a ninja for the first time and he hoped this field exercise was thrilling, it would be easier to forget his nervousness if it where.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Menma woke up slightly hungry, but nothing that would be much of a bother.
He decided that today would be the day they he debuted his new style. He was wearing a pair of black shinobi pants and a skin tight sleeveless dark red shirt. His hair was in it's usual black shaggy style. He was wearing a kunai holster on his left thigh and a holster on his right thigh that contained various soldier pills, blood pills, smoke and flash bombs, along with ninja wire. His kunai holster contained the basic kunai, shuriken, and chakra conductive ninja wire. After giving his mom a goodbye, since his father was already gone to the hokage tower, he put his hand in a single seal and phased into existence at the training ground to see only Tenson there.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Tenson nodded to Menma.
"You do realize we are early, and Obito is our sensei don't you?"
Turning back to his book. His studies where getting better, a new technique was in the works but had yet to be tested, the seal formula would take much practice and that's just to work out what could kill him. Even so it would be a nice ace in the hole. So he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 pm

"Yes I know, I just wanted to test something, so I needed to get here early so that I had time to recover." He spoke as he pulled out a storage scroll and channeled chakra into it causing a mannequin the size of an adult male to pop out. He layed the mannequin on the ground and went through a series of 7 handsigns before clapping his hands together and yelling.
"Jikukan: Temporal Distortion!" As he did the item fazed away, and Menma fazed away at the same time. A few moments later him and the mannequin both materialized.
"Hmm that actually works."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 pm

"What was that?" Tenson looked up to notice Menma's new found distance.
"You pick up the Flying thunder god?" He asked assuming his fathered had passed the technique down. Tenson was aware that Menma's father had information and techniques beyond what most shinobi should. Infact, he was hoping to one day get a hand on the mans fuuinjutsu research.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Menma just smirked.
"Naw, I don't get that just yet, he's gotta calibrate the kunai to me first. I hope your ready for a crash course in theoretical physics though. Basically all my space time ninjutsu involve me opening up a small hole in space, for example a worm hole, that lets me travel from one place to another instantaneously. I open up a wormhole with my temporal distortion and then use my teleportation jutsu to follow the same wormhole at a slightly higher speed, allowing me to get to the location of my opponent just before them and deliver an attack. "
He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 am

"Your father does the same only using seals to place the many different wormholes he can appear from. Correct?" Tenson finished closing his book. Although not interested in the space time travel aspect a seal to create a worm hole was interesting. It had huge possibilities. Since most if not all sealing required some form of space time ninjutsu he assumed the more deliberate the alteration he could make the steps and process of expanding his custom seals a bit easier. Speeding up the process in general. How ever before he could speak more a half asleep ino wandered onto the field. Having witnessed Menma's feets.
"That was cool." She mumbled half asleep trying to whipe the sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

"In a sense his seal is a very complex beefed up version of a reverse summoning seal. If that helps. And thanks Ino." Menma said with a slight smile.
They knew it would be at least an hour before Obito showed up, so the conversation was helping.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 am

"Summoning seals fall under space time ninjutsu weirdly enough. If what you say about the reverse summoning is true he developed something truly astounding. A summoning seal only brings forth the contracted beast to the seal summoned. However your dads brings him to which ever seal he chooses. I, I woulld love to study the research notes for your dads fuuinjutsu if you could get them for me Menma."
"Sheesh Tenson its to early to talk so much." Ino groad sitting against a stump.
"Besides didn't you fail the written test? How can you understand sealing."
"I DIDN'T FAIL I CHOOSE NOT TO PASS."
"DONT YELL IM TIRED!"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 am

Menma smiled slightly.
"Sure i'll talk to you, he was depressed when I decided to focus on my jikukan ninjutsu instead of sealing. But I wouldn't hope for the hiraishin because I believe he wants to keep that in the family. After this is all over i'll bring you over for dinner and you and him can compare notes or something. Mom always complains about my lack of male friends anyway."
Ino just looked between the two.
"Do you ever shut up?!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am

Tenson ignored the blond girl.
"Not as interested in the hiraishin as a technique as I am his construction of its formula. But that sounds good to me." Ino by this point was holding her ears unaware the their sensei was above her crouched on a stump. Obito moved his glance from her to the boys and with a look of concern
"Is she covering her ears because I showed up? Or?"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

"She's just irritable in the morning." Menma spoke with a small shrug.
"It's kinda cute to be honest." HE said chuckling slightly.
Obitio didn't look any different than he did yesterday other than the fact that he already had his sharingan activated which kind of unnerved menma.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:16 pm

"Question." Tenson blurted out staring at the man.
"Yes Tenson?"
"Is this sparring rules, I have to be honest. Taking care of the guy your fighting causes you to hold back." He finished slightly disappointed. In truth he should have ranked first in the spars but was afraid to use his jutsu and strength.
"It will be with the intent to kill."
"Wait one secon-"
"Because I am the opponent. Your goal is to capture a bell. You do and you pass."
"But there are only two bells?" Ino said looking up at obito finally paying attention.
"Exactly, the ones who dont have a bell by 12 are to be sent back to the academy. Theteststartsnow." He finished jumping off the stump kneeing Tenson in the face whose well put together facade shattered.
"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I think my nose is bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:24 pm

As he moved away from Tenson he rushed forward faster than menma could follow grabbing him by the throat and slamming him against the ground hard enough to crack it. After doing this he kicked him in the ribs and backahanded ino across the clearing. This all happened in a span of less than 10 seconds. Obito then disappeared.
"Oh my god, that hurt." Groaned menma trying to stand up, coughing up a bit of blood in the process.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Tenson was smiling. "Mother fucker made this personal." He growled wiping blood from his nose.
"After what Im going to do to him there wont be a reason to send me back. You guys can have the bells." With this he walked forward seatching for his sensei. The fight to kill aspect worked in the teams favor. But Obito was one of the best Jounin in the village. To catch him or to even lay a hand on him would take some planning. Pulling out a scroll Tenson unsealed a few clay disks. These where odd in combat, often used in accuracy training but he had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Menma finally got to his feet, and ino burst back through the clearing bouncing a few times before standing back up.
"We can fight over the bells after the test, let's show this fucker not to mess with us!" Growled menma before swallowing a soldier pill and cracking his knuckles.
"Any plans?" He asked looking between ino and tenson.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm

"See these clay disc?" Tenson ask as seals appeared (chakra application of an explosive seal). "I need one of you to cast a henge on them. One for each of us. When I throw them it will look like us jumping. Hopefully Obito will go after one. When we here movement toward one of the area's I'll detonate them."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:01 am

"I can do that. I know how to cast a henge without enough chakra to activate the explosion" He said before channeling a minute amount of chakra into the discs.
"As soon as they lose contact with your hands they should transform."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 am

Tenson tossed them into the air. Three different directions and watched as they transformed into his team members and himself. They landed and in seconds movements was scene going towards his clone. Forming the tiger seal three explosions went off before he felt a hand wrap around his ankle.
"SON OF A BITCH SCATTED!" He yelled being pulled into the ground as Obito switched places with him.
"Good plan, or it would have been if you had been hidden." He stated kicking dirt in Tensons face as he slumped into a fighting stance.
"Menma, Ino would one of you like to try and fight me?"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 am

"Ino! Get back and attack from a distance, You were second in our class in marksmanship!" He yelled as ino jumped back and menma fazed away. He fazed behind obito and tried to throw a hard punch to the back of his head, aiming for a knockout. Obito caught the fist and menma twisted his body aiming for a kick to the back this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Arc 1 The Begining - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc 1 The Begining
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next