Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre Session

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
Pre Session Left_bar_bleue100/100Pre Session Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
PP:

Pre Session Empty
PostSubject: Pre Session   Pre Session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Here we will go over any questions asked before we start the first Arc.

The Story is basically this at the moment.

Your characters are all orphans from the city of Marlcove which is known strictly for mining. Only prosperity here is the Orphanage, The Order of the Right hand, the Mines and Leaving. The Orphanage is known to be the largest in all of Cathorin and is house the children of mainly fallen adventures. Each of your characters have decided it was time to leave and have chosen to get the fuck out (simply putting it). Each of you after you finish creating your character will have to pick 3 of 5 chest in those are items. You'll choose 5 items those along with food and water for 15 days a sleeping bag and 10 gold will be given to you to start your journey. The five items will be left for you by your parents. You'll be told to look for a inn to find your jobs as there the place to normally find them.
With this in mind I'll answer all questions you need, and we'll get ready to start this game.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

Pre Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Session   Pre Session I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 am

Since Colby goes back to school friday and will have trouble posting my suggestion is we open two rooms. Both with the same characters just think of it as a multiverse.

1 room will have the KING JC and will be a weekly to Bi weekly post requirement. Slow paced so I expect good long posts.

2nd Room will be a quick post topic. Long posts are appreciated but it will have more of a Constance about it.

I'm eagerly looking forward to this and will have no problem making both games fun. I've sorta got shit backed up anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org

Pre Session
Page 1 of 1