Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PP:

Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1)   Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Code:
 [center]Name:
          Sex:
          Fears:
          Parental information: (Since the characters in session 1 will all be orphans not much must be known or this field could even be left blank. This will be used for story purposes only.)
          Childhood: Please describe the characters childhood as well as possible to give a feel of the personality and rationalize quirks.
          Dreams/Goals/Ambitions: Why is your character on this adventure what do the hope for.[/center]

Please choose three of the five chest a message will be sent to you after
Chest 1
Chest 2
Chest 3
Chest 4
Chest 5

After Approval please post the following below then updates as needed.

Code:
[u][center]Items[/center][/u]

[center][u]Grimoire Spells[/u]

[u]Journal Recipes [/u]

[u]Abilitys/Skills[/u]

[u]Stats[/u]
[i]Str:
Spd:
Wit:
Int:[/i]

[b]EXP:
Gold:
LV:
Remaining Skill Points:[/b]
[/center]

[u][center] Aligned Factions[/center][/u]

That will be monitored by me.

Last edited by Game Master on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1)   Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Also Please Post in a Seperate topic Labeled as your Characters Name. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org

Character Sheet Template (Cathorin Session 1)
Page 1 of 1